Business Associate Membership
The Missouri Association of Elementary School Principals (MAESP) represents school leaders across the state. Our business associate members are businesses or companies who market products or services to public schools and who wish to demonstrate support for elementary and middle school principals through their professional association. The annual membership fee is $200 and each Business Associate Member will receive the following benefits:
1. Prefered exhibit booth placement at the 2021 MAESP Leadership Conference (February 28 - March 1, 2021). click here for more information on exhibiting with MAESP.
2. One copy of MAESP's magazine, The Missouri Elementary Principal
3. Access to the online MAESP Member Directory
4. Your contact information published in the directory and on the MAESP website.
5. Recognition of your membership published in the MAESP Leadership Conference mobile app, program booklet, and conference signage.
MAESP offer advertisements in our quarterly magazine, The Elementary Principal, and in our annual Leadership Conference program.
The Missouri Elementary Principal is the official magazine of the Missouri Association of Elementary School Principals.
The September issue of the magazine is sent to MAESP members and all other elementary and middle level principals in Missouri. The December, February, and May issues are sent to our 1,100+ members and subscribers who are leaders in their profession and decision-makers in their schools.
The MAESP Leadership Conference will be held February 27 - March 2, 2021 at Tan-Tar-A Conference Center at Margaritaville Lake Resort in Osage Beach, MO. This conference brings together over 500 principals, superintendents, college professors and Missouri State Department of Education representatives from around the state.
MAESP sponsors and Business Associate Members will receive preferred booth placement. A limited number of preferred booths are available to non-members for an additional fee. Other assignments will be made on a first-come, first-serve basis.
2019-2020 Business Associate Members
Lauren Anne Cole