Click here to reserve your room at Courtyard Kansas City Country Club Plaza at the MAESP room rate of $149 or call 816-285-9755 and use code MAESP.
Join us for the inaugural MAESP Women in Leadership Retreat, an empowering and transformative experience designed exclusively for Pre-K, Elementary, and K-8 leaders. We are forming a statewide sister circle for women school leaders in Missouri. Discover your full potential as a woman in leadership and connect with like-minded professionals in a supportive and inspiring environment with engaging workshops, interactive discussions, and insightful presentations. Gain valuable skills, strategies, and tools to enhance your leadership effectiveness and tackle the unique challenges faced by women in educational leadership roles. #WEleadMO
Each participant will receive the book, The 6 Types of Working Genius: A Better Way to Understand Your Gifts, Your Frustrations, and Your Team, by Patrick Lencioni.
Throughout this inaugural retreat we will explore our theme: INVEST, ENGAGE, LEAD.
- Invest in our development as a leader of others by understanding our unique genius and strategies to build a stronger, more cohesive team within your organization.
- Engage with our personal why and refine our goals for the new year.
- Engage with other leaders in exploring topics unique to women leaders and identify strategies to overcome personal barriers.
- Lead self through reflection and designing success strategies.
- Lead others with refined clarity and greater team understanding
- Lead together through a statewide network of women leaders within MAESP.
Dr. Amy Casey
University of Missouri - Kansas City
Dr. Beth Whitaker
Assistant Teacher Professor
Educational Leadership and Policy
Analysis, University of Missouri
Dr. Gracie Branch
Associate Executive Director
Cancellations will be accepted ONLY if received before July 7, 2023 and will be subject to a $50 administrative charge. Any cancellations not received by July 7 will be charged the entire fee.